“To’on Na’atik”: We’re understanding each other
Na’atik is an independent language school in the heart of the stunning Yucatan Peninsula in the small, safe, colorful town of Felipe Carrillo Puerto. Come and experience the real Maya-Mexican culture surrounded by tropical jungle and outstanding natural beauty.
While you study:
- Study with a local, native, and qualified Spanish or Maya teacher.
- Enjoy welcoming. helpful staff that will guide you through Mexican/Maya culture and help you immerse yourself in your chosen language.
- Benefit from a flexible course in small groups where you can learn what you really need.
- Study in our brand new colorful, school building with gardens, wi-fi and AC.
- Be inspired and volunteer in the local community.
Your stay in the Yucatan, Mexico:
- Visit areas of outstanding natural beauty.
- Swim in the crystal clear Caribbean Sea.
- Explore incredible Maya ruins and colonial cities.
- Have time to explore the area and swim in a beautiful private pool.
- Travel to neighboring Belize and Guatemala.
Change a future! By choosing Na’atik you are helping us to provide English classes to the impoverished youth of Carrillo. Empower them to secure a brighter future.